Latvian Association of Electric Power Engineers and Power Builders
- +371 67553127
- +371 67240642
- +371 67729300
- +371 67240649
- +371 67729349
- +371 26329795
- Tue(9.00-17.00) WedThu(9.00-16.00)
Add a rating and review
- Šmerļa iela 1, Rīga, LV-1006
The Specialized Certification Center is a separate and independent structural unit of the Latvian Association of Electricians and Energy Builders, which has been granted the right to perform certification of energy builders in certain regulated and unregulated areas of electricity. The issued certificate confirms the person's competence for the requirements of the relevant standard or regulatory enactment.
LEEA is an association of companies in the industry, which brings together legal and natural persons engaged in:
- to the problems of security and stability of energy system supply;
- energy system perspective development problems;
- to the problems of professional education, preparing energy system bachelors, engineers and masters for design, management, construction supervision and operation;
- production of various electrical equipment and hardware;
- for electrical assembly, reconstruction and repair works,
- designing( in electricity production, management, distribution, power supply, automation, etc. . ) ;
- provision of consultations and other services.
Launch of LEEA
LEEA started its activity as a registered association in 2007. 22 of the year. in June, merging the Latvian Society of Electric Power Engineers( LEB) and Latvian Energy Construction Association( GOOD) . LEEA currently includes 55 legal firms and 200 natural persons whose total gross turnover exceeds 1. 28 billion euros per year.
Association of Power Engineers and Energy Constructors. Promotion of electric energy development. Electric-power standardization. Checking electrical safety regulations. Personnel certification. Regulated sphere, unregulated sphere.